Tax dollars allocated to educate Eliot students cover basic educational services. However, the cost of the additional programs and services offered by the Eliot exceeds the tax dollars allocated by BPS. Your annual donations fill the gap, allowing every Eliot student with opportunities to meet their full potential and supports faculty members that lay the foundation for students’ success.
YOUR ONGOING DONATIONS TO THE FRIENDS OF THE ELIOT SCHOOL:
- Enables the Eliot to offer additional enrichment programs including Music, Art, Italian, and Robotics. Without your support these programs could not be offered.
- Finances academic curriculum including online subscriptions for science, math, and reading—for accelerated and intervention lessons. As well as providing professional development opportunities to teachers.
- Helps to build a stronger community by funding events such as the Annual Field Day, Eliot Skate, and Family Council Educational Series.
With an expanding student body and exciting three-building campus on the horizon, a substantial 501c3 funding stream is needed to ensure the Eliot’s long term sustainability. A robust annual drive anchors foundational enrichment programs and provides school leaders with the resources to invest in new opportunities at critical points in our expansion.
Ways to Give
Help us achieve our fundraising targets by making a gift to the Annual Fund at a level that is meaningful for your family. Every dollar counts. Your participation signals your vote of confidence in our amazing school and its fantastic leadership.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR ANNUAL APPEAL IN ONE OF FOUR WAYS:
- Make a gift online or by mail: Checks should be payable to Friends of the Eliot School, Inc. and mailed to 16 Charter St, Boston, MA 02113
- Make a recurring gift: Rather than making your gift all at one time, you can set up your contribution to be paid over a period of time by visiting our Donate page.
- Make a corporate matching gift: This is an easy way to multiply the value of your gift. Please contact your human resources department to see if your company participates and obtain a matching gift form and list Julianne McHugh, email@example.com as the contact
- Attend an Event: We hold two amazing events each year.
- “An Evening for Education” provides an intimate setting to mingle with fellow Eliot families and many of our local supporters as guests and enjoy amazing food and beverage. This fabulous community event to celebrates the recent successes of our great school and build for our future. The event is also where we will launch our Annual Appeal. The Annual Appeal is an integral and crucial part of our fundraising efforts. Every year this event has grown in success and we hope to continue that trend this year.
- SPRING GALA: Every year the Eliot School Family Council hosts a Gala Auction to celebrate another fantastic year of academic achievement and exciting opportunities for students. The event features both live and silent auctions and a raffle, as well as delicious food, drinks, and dancing.
Donate to the Eliot when you shop by participating in these programs:
- Amazon Smile
- Stop and Shop A+ School Rewards Program—Reregister your Stop and Shop Loyalty card annually using ID# 09074.
- Lands End—Use Preferred School #900054628.
- Box Tops for Education—Clip Box Top coupons from hundreds of grocery products and send them into school via your child’s homework folder or put them in the envelope hanging on the right side of the mail slots outside the School Office.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Contact Julianne McHugh: